In case any one is wondering, it's a 3d design project focusing on organization. I designed the 2d image first with certain shapes, and then made the 3d transformation.
So, no time at all for writing on the 2nd. I thought that would be ok, though, since I had written almost 700 words extra on the 1st, so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up. But then last night... I didn't get started till 10:00 (Courtesy of design class) and I was falling asleep at my computer barely 400 words in. So I decided to get some much need rest.
So now I'm a few thousand words behind, but don't worry! I can and will catch up (hopefully by the start of next week). Watch for the next three segments of Silver and Sable when they appear shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you liked the post (or conversely, didn't) leave a comment! It helps me keep in touch with my readers, and gives you opportunities for constructive criticism and feedback! Thanks for reading!