May 7, 2012

The Tally

And the final count is:

Freeborn & Freegiven: 1
Feather & Fang: 1
Deep Red: 1
One of the Rewrites: 1
Whatever your heart tells you: 1

.......

Um.... I guess this means I have to decide for myself after all! :P

So much for that. :D

In other business, welcome to the blog Eruantien! Hope you enjoy your stay.
And thank you to everyone else who voted, I appreciate it greatly.

But now, since I know what you all really want to know is what I'm going to work on next...

I will write Deep Red. 

And I'm making a Lego stop motion video of it... so you'll get to watch that soon!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh yay, Lego stop-motion! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, looking forward to seeing that! You make your decisions so much faster than I do! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! XD

    And thanks, Farjag, I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah JoyMay 08, 2012

    Lego.......stop......motion.........HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I look forward to ya'll's comments as much I as look forward to computer updates! And that's saying a lot, for me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep Red. Looking forward to it! The blurb you posted about the plot sounded really creative. Sometimes I have a difficult time coming up with completely original plots, but it sounds like you do that really well!

    And "ya'll"? Southerner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Southern born and bred, miss! My family's heritage is actually German and Italian, so I guess I'm not a true dyed-in-the-wool Johnny reb, but I get by. :)

      Delete
    2. *smacks a five*

      That's what I'm talking about! (Yeah, I'm Scots-Irish/ Native American/ German/ Southerner/ American)

      Over here, we spell it "y'all"

      Delete
  7. XD This was amusing.

    Though just because someone uses the term "ya'll" doesn't mean they're Southern; I use that term, and I'm...Western, I think, since I live in Washington state. XD Though I'm more Scottish/Irish/Old English, according to my genealogy.

    Okay, sorry, ramble over. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair to say the South coined the term "y'all"? Jk, I'm just proud of being a Southerner. I mean, one of my favorite books growing up was "Iron Scouts of the Confederacy". ;) Who doesn't love Civil War adventure?

      And you're Scots-Irish? *gives Eruantien a five too*

      Delete
  8. I sure am! *high-fives back* And proud of it. XD

    ReplyDelete

If you liked the post (or conversely, didn't) leave a comment! It helps me keep in touch with my readers, and gives you opportunities for constructive criticism and feedback! Thanks for reading!