Being a blog of writerly ramblings and jotted notes “For what is said is forgotten in time, but that which is written endures"
Your doing great buddy. Just don't hurt yourself with that X-acto knife.
Keep calm and . . . please don't explode. You're holding up very well for a man who's been trapped in that one little space for so long!
Anyone would crack after all that. Have you started talking to yourself yet?
Oh, I started talking to myself back when I was seven...Wait, is that bad? :D
Actually, it was before seven! No, It isn't so bad...and it definitely comes from your Mama.Keep up the good work son, the semester is almost over!Mom
If you liked the post (or conversely, didn't) leave a comment! It helps me keep in touch with my readers, and gives you opportunities for constructive criticism and feedback! Thanks for reading!
Your doing great buddy. Just don't hurt yourself with that X-acto knife.
ReplyDeleteKeep calm and . . . please don't explode. You're holding up very well for a man who's been trapped in that one little space for so long!
ReplyDeleteAnyone would crack after all that. Have you started talking to yourself yet?
ReplyDeleteOh, I started talking to myself back when I was seven...
ReplyDeleteWait, is that bad? :D
Actually, it was before seven! No, It isn't so bad...and it definitely comes from your Mama.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work son, the semester is almost over!
Mom