I've figured it out!! As of last night (See below post), I was without a plot. But as of late last night, I had one! I had about an hour before my class got our turn with the professor, so I decided to see if I could visually work out my problems with my plot line. So I started bubbling, something I've actually never done before. I wrote out the main concepts I knew I wanted in the story, and then started to try to connect the dots... literally. Several concepts got broken down into smaller bubbles, many of the got moved around in the story arc, and a ton got added in. I even brought back one of my original ideas from my first draft! Some subplotting followed, and additional info along the margins, and, as I still had some room left, I finished off with listing some character weaknesses for each of my MC's. All in all, a very successful exercise.
Yea, it's pretty messy. And my handwriting isn't exactly what you would call neat. Who cares? No ones going to see it! Except... you. Oh, hmmm. Who cares? :P You could probably read it if you wanted to though, and discover what exactly is in store this November... Or you could just wait and be surprised! Your choice.
In Christ,
Farjag
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you liked the post (or conversely, didn't) leave a comment! It helps me keep in touch with my readers, and gives you opportunities for constructive criticism and feedback! Thanks for reading!